Managed IT for a Law Office
A large law office in Baltimore was having technical problems with their Managed Services Provider. They struggled with slow response time and suffered from a lack of proper high-level engineering resources. Klik Solutions stepped in to examine the situation and solve the issues.
A law firm, located in Baltimore, MD, has been expanding with their offices spreading across the country. They have hundreds of users every day, from clerks, office admin professionals, lawyers, up to the owners. Proper IT is an essential part of their operations.
- The law firm had a slow response time with their Service Provider. Besides, their provider lacked high-level engineering resources required for the law office.
- Based on the observation, it was determined that the provider was unreasonable in requesting funds for new hardware for their data centers.
- Klik Solutions performed a full assessment of the systems. We indicated that the funding requested was not needed. We were able to look for alternative options to avoid high costs. Klik Solutions demonstrated the superior engineering capabilities of the team.
- Klik Solutions partnered with the firm and ensured 365x24x7 IT Support. Our technical team used a proactive rather than a reactive approach. As a bonus, we implemented a new phone system in the background.
- Klik Solutions demonstrated responsiveness and competence to provide the right solutions. We consolidated data centers to avoid extra costs and boost effectiveness.
- By avoiding high costs, the firm was able to save funds in the short run. In the long term, installed new phone systems allowed lawyers to be more productive, resulting in increased revenue.