Technology & Security Update
Technology & Security Update
- Reduced overall IT costs by 60% monthly
- Client immediately increased business 20% related to new IT environment
- Satisfied security requirements to win prestigious new accounts
A Klik.Solutions Managed Legal IT client was facing end of life for their critical infrastructure. Leadership at the firm is forward thinking, and collaborated with the Klik.Solutions tech and business teams to implement an evolutionary solution, giving the firm an advantage in a competitive market. Realizing the possibilities of the new, advanced infrastructure, the firm successfully solicited new global business with stringent data security requirements.
The end of life infrastructure included several EMC VNX storage arrays and racks of Dell servers & networking. Performance was degrading while support and management costs were increasing. Additionally, compliance and security requirements were becoming more stringent with the firm’s existing and “wish list” clients – including adherence to complex ISO 270001 standards. The firm needed a new technology and security strategy that would be cost effective, meet expanding client requirements, and integrate with mission critical business line applications.
The Klik.Solutions Technical, Security, and Business teams collaborated with the client on several options including an on-premises technology consolidation and rebuild. Strategy and plan development was included as part of our vCIO service with no additional cost to the client – whereas the previous MSP quoted thousands of dollars for a basic plan. Checking all of the client requirements – and opening the door to new business opportunities – Klik.Solutions implemented a multi-cloud, hybrid strategy. The solutions leveraged our Molnii Cloud, ClearSky & Google Cloud, plus a much smaller on prem footprint with Dell servers & networking equipment, and Sophos UTM firewalls. Security was addressed with 3rd penetration testing, security assessment, and policy development. New network design & configuration by the Klik.Solutions team completed an environment that satisfied ISO 270001 standards.
- Reduced technology footprint including management, support, energy, and space requirements by nearly 90%
- Reduced cost of storage, backup & DR by over 60% per month
- Monthly “pay-as-you-go” consumption cost model for storage, backup & DR
- Reduced CAPEX expenditures and applied allocated funds to security projects yielding immediate Return On Investment (ROI)
- Satisfied data security requirements including ISO 270001 enabling acquisition of larger global clients
- Increased business by over 20% from an IT environment capable of larger workloads
Request A Proposal
“I love that the techs get right to work! And most times a resolve is completed immediately. I’ve always been greeted by someone professional and eager to assist. Austin did a great job and also educated me in the process! can’t beat that. Great job!!”
Margaret – CIO, Law Firm