While the cloud is a wonderful service that can give you the expandability and versatile repositories you need, it isn’t perfect, and accidents can still happen. That’s why we recommend utilizing Disaster Recovery as a Service, or DRaaS, along with your Managed IT Services and Cloud IT Services. Because when things go wrong, DRaaS Solutions can become a crucial safety net.
Disaster Recovery Services.Multi-cloud strategies are an effective way to store, use, and monitor your data. That’s why more companies, of all sizes, embrace it more and more each day. To prevent hazardous cloud activity and keep your business booming, engineers created DRaaS online. DRaaS as a service is an action plan that guarantees your network’s availability, even when tragedy strikes. By utilizing this service, you’re ensuring the continuance of your facility’s good reputation and end-user loyalty. As your DRaaS provider we want to give you an idea of what recovery as a service looks like, here are the primary stages we follow to ensure effective plan creation:
- First things first, disengage the current disaster. If you’re looking into investing in a disaster recovery service provider, it’s probably because you’ve already experienced some hardships. We’ll help you disengage the current tragedy and implement a plan to avoid and deter future risks.
- Observe and analyze risk factors. Oftentimes, the threats you’re experiencing have happened more than once. To implement an effective plan we must pinpoint and isolate those factors. This will help us clean out your sister and plan for the future.
- Identify infected applications, programs, and endpoints. Hackers like to determine your easy access points. Such as apps, programs, and endpoints. We’ll disinfect all of your affected software and use preventative aids to avoid future attacks.
- Create a backup repository and off-storage course of action. Though the cloud can be pretty safe, it is always a good idea to have a backup server for your important information. This will enable you to save your time and money due with an upper hand on those ransom attackers.
- Test the efficacy of your disaster plan and maintain it regularly. After long discussions with your staff, we will get the right emergency plan set in place for you. But the fun doesn’t end there. We’ll also spend large amounts of time maintaining and tweaking it to your standards. The Klik team has IT experts on 24x7x365 to assist you with any issues that may arise.
Klik Solutions DRaaS Mission.Many Disaster Recovery service providers offer it as an additional solution in their overall data protection approach to faze the strategy out or even not use it at all. That’s why we like to implement it as an availability option. This way you can see the benefits our emergency cloud restoration plans are having on your overall business success. The Klik team has designed this feature to guarantee improved end-user experiences along with decreased costs through our optimal cloud recovery practices. Because we know the security of your data and availability of your business is the number one priority. With our user and pocket-friendly licensing and pricing, you’ll have the DR you need when you need it. Leaving your company online, all the time. Use DRaaS as part of your availability strategy and gain an affordable and efficient cloud disaster recovery (DRaaS) for any Klik Solution application. Don’t hesitate, call us today at 888-959-1196 to learn more about our vital cloud safety and cybersecurity programs.
Fill the form to contact us