The SIEM Cyber Security meaning would be Security Information and Event Management. Now the SIEM security definition is a range of tools that enables small to large businesses to observe and resolve potential cybersecurity risks before they happen. As a well-rounded Managed Service Provider, we like to offer our clients a myriad of solutions. This includes Managed IT Services, IT Security Services, and Managed SIEM Services.
What is Managed SIEM?
You may be wondering ‘What is an SIEM Solution?’.Managed SIEM is defined as a software service that allows organizations to out-source experienced IT professionals, like Klik Solution experts, and get a broader scope of technical protection processes. Because we are a proud Microsoft supporter, we use their exceptional Azure SIEM services.
By combing SEM, Security Event Management and SIM, Security Information Management, these software solutions enable our clients to have threat hunting, real-time incident observations, and manual security reviews all rolled into one.
SEM – A software that allows for instantaneous event analysis, resolution, and data logs.
SIM – A program used to gather and observe recent data and create organized analyses.
Listed below are some of our world-class Azure SIEM Monitoring features:
- Invasion prevention and detection. Thanks to the SEM in SIEM our Azure system can detect threats early and even prevent them by hunting for risks on the horizon.
- Cybersecurity compliance. With the Klik team’s Security Information and Event Management system set in place, events will be tracked, monitored, and logged for compliance purposes.
- Data logging. Because we know threats can traverse over multiple information sources, we chose tools that are capable of collecting data from every possible source. Not only that, it will support information management from one control center.
- Triage and investigation. Since log information is being collected from multiple sources on your system, possible threats require triage and further investigation. Our SIEM will discard false positives and alert our team when a serious threat arises.
Benefits of Azure SIEM Services.
- Cost reductions. Deploying your own security measures, especially SIEM, can require very expensive technology investments. Luckily, signing with us will enable you access to all the tools you need without breaking your bank account.
- Advanced technology. As mentioned before, teaming with us will give you access to amazing cybersecurity technology for only a fraction of the price.
- 24x7x365 professional support. Ensuring you have the correct protection and support can be a tough task. With us, you’ll never have to worry. Anytime you have issues, whether it be incident investigations, log deciphering, or threat detection and response, we’ll be there to help you at any time of day, and any time of year.
- Routine security upkeep. Instead of just maintaining your network when it’s needed, we’ll implement preventative measures to make sure problems are fixed before they have a chance to occur.
- Fast results. Pairing with a SIEM Management company, like us, can help you get the protection you need right away. Instead of waiting and configuring your own SIEM, we’ll do the hard work for you so it’s ready to run immediately.
Why SIEM Services are Crucial to the Success of your Business.
The number of successful security breaches rises every year. We off a broad selection of Managed security service methods, including antivirus, ransomware, and firewall management, our SIEM services play a vital role in securing your network. Successfully monitoring your system requires constant data filtration. SIEM simplifies this process by filtering, triaging, and organizing possible security threats, actual breach situations, and false alarms.
This not only makes your IT team’s job easier, but it also cuts the time you spend on security processes in half. Which can save you mass amounts of money. SIEM also allows most threats to be detected before they can cause too much damage, enabling you to save on time and money once again.
Possible Disadvantages of SIEM.
While this service has so many great qualities, we believe in full transparency. So, listed below are some of the downfalls associated with this cyber security process:
- If you don’t acquire SIEM testing through a Managed Security Services Provider, like us, the startup costs can be devastating. Don’t worry, all of our solutions are fairly priced and sure to make your life easier.
- SIEM is not easy to implement for inexperienced IT technicians. Your in-house technical team may not be able to effectively run this software. Fortunately, we’ve got you covered there too.
- If this security software isn’t configured properly, it has the potential to miss essential security alerts. However, we have configuration experts that won’t let this happen.
- Integrating this system into your network correctly can be time-consuming. But our immediate deployment and experienced Security Information and Event Management professionals can get it up and running for you almost instantaneously.
With our exceptional SIEM Services and IT experts, these issues won’t occur for you.
If you’d like to know more about how these services can benefit your business, call us today at 888-959-1196 or Klik here to speak with one of our talented team members. We look forward to your call!