It is not viable to focus on your strategic goals and grow your business while being constantly concerned about cybersecurity. You need a reliable digital ally, a managed security service provider (MSSP) who will relieve you from the daily stress of security management and help you in scaling your business.
What distinguishes MSSPs from in-house security teams or Managed Service Providers?
Managed security service providers are miles ahead of in-house security teams and they can add significant value to their customers. Some of the advantages of MSSPs are:
- Improved Security Expertise: MSSPs hire leading security experts, giving you access to world-class industry expertise, while your in-house IT team, if you have one, learns from their experience and builds capabilities while collaborating with MSSPs.
- Cost Reduction: MSSPs offer a high level of security at a low cost. When compared to the high costs of building an in-house security team, MSSPs are a cost-effective solution.
- Wide Range of Technologies: The majority of MSSPs offer a wide range of security technologies to build a multi-layered infrastructure for your company’s protection. Licensing, maintaining, updating, and monitoring a diverse set of costly tools and technologies is time-consuming for in-house teams. Partnering with MSSPs frees up internal teams to focus on strategic tasks.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: MSSPs perform 24/7/365 monitoring and security operations. We do this to make sure that your system, network, data, and endpoint assets are secure even when your team is offline.
- Quick Detection and Response: MSSPs actively seek out threats in your system. Their technology is capable of instantly isolating any suspicious activity and mitigating threats before they cause significant damage.
Understanding the benefits of a Managed security service provider is only the tip of the iceberg. Choosing an MSSP who meets your requirements is the more challenging task.
Klik Solutions has been in the IT business for over a decade which is a lifetime for any tech company. Within this time, we have established a reputation as a company that provides exceptional Managed Services and set up new and ambitious goals. In 2021 we made a commitment to take our internal security operations to the next level. After long months of hard work our team has grown to become a group of highly qualified and dedicated experts who are focused on providing the best level of cyber protection for our customers.
In 2022 Klik Solutions successfully passed an AICPA SOC2 Type 1 Audit, and became MSP Verify+ compliant along with MSP Cyber Verify+.
Starting from July 2022 the company’s focus shifted to providing cutting-edge Managed Security Services, building on our already established support solutions. This shift makes Klik Solutions a non-stop provider for all our customers’ security needs. Our tech team already manages clients’ networks 24/7/365, so having the ability to notice abnormalities or real-time security vulnerabilities, alongside performing in-line remediation ensures our customers’ best protection.
To provide the most reliable security to our customers Klik Solutions partners with industry leaders in network security, endpoint security and backup services, such as Microsoft, Sophos, Veeam, Nakivo, and others.
These successful partnerships empower Klik Solutions’ capabilities with cutting-edge security tools.
Services provided by Klik Solutions:
- Managed Anti-Virus & Antimalware
- Managed Ransomware Protection
- Managed Firewalls
- Managed SIEM Services
- Policy Development
- Security Assessments & Penetration
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation
- Endpoint Security Management
- Vulnerability Assessment Services
- Security Consulting Service
- Anti-Phishing Service
Benefits of becoming a client of Klik Solutions:
1. Proactive protection consulting. First and foremost, our teams will meet to discuss our concerns and ideas about your current security posture. Once we have received all of the necessary information, we will determine which services will benefit your organization’s network the best.
2. Incident readiness and resolution attendant. A Klik verified specialist will be available to you and your network 24/7. As a result, you will have secure visibility features as well as access to a plethora of Klik Solutions specialized IR solutions and preventative cyber threat consultation meetings.
3. Emergency threat response. Klik Solution’s emergency incident response methods act as a threat-isolating and resolution-aid when your network is attacked unexpectedly. So, no matter the time, you’ll always have preventative aids working to your Cyber Security benefit.
4. Integral threat intelligence. We like to keep up with the times. That is why the Klik team is always researching common risks and best practices for successfully avoiding them. Our preventative security engagements will provide your team with accurate threat-driven outcomes and informed methodologies.
5. Maximum IT and security expertise. We have certified professionals in all of our divisions. Incident response, penetration testing, threat hunting, and consulting are all included.
Don’t compromise your cyber security, otherwise you may pay a high price for your negligence. The right time to be proactive about your security is now. Call us today to see how we can help you track, monitor, and protect your infrastructure in the most effective way possible.