Apparently, the healthcare and IT practices aren’t as distant as one would think. IT support for the healthcare is of utmost importance as in any other office. However, as the healthcare industry grows, information technology should also grow and expand in order to meet the increasing needs of an ever-changing and vigorous industry.
What Managed IT Services for Healthcare Companies includes
A managed IT service provider should be able to provide anyone in the medical and healthcare field with standard IT services like: IT consulting, helpdesk support, hosting, network monitoring and maintenance, data security, migration to the cloud, remote access to data, data backup and disaster recovery.
There’s no denying that customer service is a key driver of success in any business. And when it comes to healthcare IT solutions, strong customer support becomes essential.
Medical technology, including electronic medical records (EMR), telehealth services and mobile devices, are quite complex for practices of all sizes and types. Having the right healthcare IT solutions is critical for physicians and healthcare team as it impacts the time and resources available for patient care.
Custom IT Solutions for your Healthcare Company in one click
Klik Solutions Managed IT Services for Healthcare Companies are precisely tailored to your practice, relieving the burden of high costs, complexity & compliance for you and your team. Klik solutions clients include specialists’ offices, clinics, medical centers and hospitals. We provide wide range of services, from supporting end users and installing servers to cybersecurity and Cloud solutions. We understand the demands of healthcare industry and provide fast responses as well as proactively look for any issues that may slow you down.
Let’s take a closer look at five must-haves for an effective IT support for the healthcare industry.
1. A knowledgeable support team. Although it may seem like common sense an IT support team that’s knowledgeable about its offerings is a must for healthcare IT services vendors. A knowledgeable IT Managed IT Services for Healthcare Companies provider must understand the customer’s internal processes and the healthcare industry in general. Current healthcare IT standards are complex and have both terms and processes not found in IT jobs outside of healthcare.
2. HIPAA Compliance. Speaking of data, one of the most important factors that has shaped the healthcare industry to what it is now is the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). HIPAA is a regulation that ensures the protection of sensitive patient information or any other data encompassed in the electronic protected health information (ePHI). In order to comply with HIPAA, a medical company, a healthcare services provider, or any other independent practice must have physical and online security measures in order to safeguard sensitive information.
3. Cost effectiveness. Providing the best care for the greatest value with optimal efficiency is challenging for any healthcare organization, particularly when competition and compliance are thrown into the mix of competing demands. But, proactively adopting healthcare IT solutions can increase the return on investment in even the most transformative of projects by increasing efficiency and improving care for customers.
4. Responsiveness. It is critically important to get a prompt response from a managed IT service provider so customers always have access to a knowledgeable person. After the initial response to the request, the support team should stay in regular contact with the client until the problem is resolved to the customer’s satisfaction, without exception. And when it comes to the healthcare industry time matters more that in any other business field.
5. Improved care with the healthcare IT solutions. Many healthcare organizations start collaboration with managed IT service providers initially for cost alone. But they eventually find out that once they get those cost savings, they still must either maintain or increase the quality of service that they provide. IT managed services can improve healthcare companies experience by enabling “doing the right things and doing things right”, establishing framework for innovation and operations, measuring and enhancing customer satisfaction, ensuring continuity of performance, implementing methods for continuous service improvements.
How your healthcare company benefits from getting IT Services for your Healthcare Business
From HIPPA requirements to various EMR solutions, the healthcare industry is rapidly changing and evolving. At Klik solutions, we help you navigate this new frontier with your business goals in mind. With our Managed IT Services for Healthcare Companies you will get more free more time to spend caring for patients, as we proactively make sure your systems are up and running at peak performance so you can focus on patent care. We take inefficiencies out of your IT system, allowing you to fully focus on patient care and your physicians and staff will have stress-free work environment.