Even the most advanced network systems have the capability of falling victim to vulnerabilities. Don’t worry, that’s why we offer vulnerability assessment services that identify, prioritize, and remediate your system. The Managed IT Services, IT Security Services, and Vulnerability Testing Services we supply to your organization are top-notch. Our methods are sure to rectify your environmental issues as well as any unorganized data that may be clouding your infrastructure.
Vulnerability Assessment ServicesAs one of the best vulnerability assessment companies, Klik Solutions will guarantee that your compliance procedures and assets are on the same page by implementing the following procedures:
- HIPAA. We are proud to deliver services to the healthcare industry. That’s why we offer Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act compliance protocols for your system management methods.
- NIST. The National Institute of Standards and Technology plays a pivotal role in the regulation of your compliance process. So, we make sure your procedures are up to their standards to eliminate possible vulnerabilities.
- FISMA. The Federal Information Security Management Act is made to protect you from specific susceptibilities. We just make sure it’s working for you.
- GLBA. As a prominent IT institute for financial establishments, we support the act created by Gramm, Leach, and Bliley. Aiding us to make sure all your sensitive data sharing processes are always protected from malware and phishing scams.
- PCI DSS. Because most of the businesses we offer solutions to use card payments, we’ll make sure all Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards are upheld.
- OWASP. We take gratification in supporting good causes, and subsequently non-profit organizations. That’s the reason we handle Open Web Application Security Projects and compliance policies.
- Vulnerability testing report. After running a vulnerability assessment on your devices and servers we’ll provide a detailed evaluation critique that lists what was tested, where vulnerabilities lie, and what your possible solutions may be.
- Discuss findings that are pertinent to the report analysis with an experienced professional. Because these reports can seem extremely complex to the naked eye, we’ll Klik assign a specialist to answer any questions or concerns you have. We’ll even walk you through the entire report for clarification at your request.
- A rebate rerun of the assessment. When it’s time to take the next step, reassurance can be a necessity. At Klik Solutions, we’ll help you figure out your next move and give you the obligatory validation.
The Reputable Benefits of our Weakness Identifying Solutions.
- Flexibility. If you’re not in our area, don’t worry. Klik Solutions extends remote and in-person assessment possibilities to our clients. We even offer pay-per-use and fixed monthly payments for your convenience.
- Protection. Our services will almost guarantee that we identify most cybersecurity network ailments before attackers have the chance.
- Reassurance. As mentioned before, making tough IT decisions can be mind-boggling and downright confusing. We’ll make sure you’re always making the correct IT decisions for the sake of your company’s success.
Remote or onsite testing options:Remote. By integrating a secure VPN into your network and accessing your system by introducing our state-of-the-art tools and programs, we’re able to test the reliability, function, and control of your servers and devices. Onsite. If you happen to work in the vicinity of one of our locations, we’ll come right to you. And since we’re already there, we’ll offer you a rebate on other on-site testing possibilities. If you’d like to know more about how we can protect your system from weaknesses and intrusions call us today at 888-959-1196 or Klik here to schedule a meeting with one of our profound experts.
Fill the form to contact us
Vulnerability Assessment Services
Cyber Security Assessment Services
Identify & mitigate cybersecurity risks, ensuring complete protection for your business.Learn more
Vulnerability Scanning and Remediation
Trust our team to find, identify, & fix vulnerabilities & keep your business safe & secure.Learn more
Cyber Threat Hunting Service
Use proactive approaches & advanced techniques to detect & neutralize potential cyber threats.Learn more