Junior Sales Person
We are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Sales Person for US and Ukraine markets to generate sales. The main responsibility will be influencing potential customers to buy the company’s services.
A successful person must be friendly, persuasive, and be able to quickly understand customers’ requirements and present solutions that meet their needs.
The goal is to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
This job will be targeting the US market, so fluent English is a MUST. This is a part-time position with full-time potential that would guarantee growth within the company.
- Holding meetings in the ZOOM (Microsoft TEAMs) with the presentation of company service
- Personal mailing to Prospects using e-mails and Linkedin
- Use scripts to provide information about services, how they can solve problems and what would be the benefits
- Ask relevant questions to understand customers’ requirements
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how services meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer database
- Successfully deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep good record of calls, sales, and other useful information
- Preferably experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Preferably track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and result-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- High school diploma; BSc/Ba is a plus