Incident Response Services aren’t just about strengthening your threat response capabilities, they are much more than that. With Klik Solutions at your side, you’ll gain preventative risk management, annual response feedback, and resolution readiness. The IT Security Services and Managed IT Services we offer allow you to get ahead of hackers, stop them in their tracks, and even prevent them from accessing your network altogether.
Annual Incident Response Readiness.While our task force implements thorough annual Cyber Response Readiness evaluations, we also offer day-to-day services like:
- Personalized security plans. Before you can start utilizing a top-notch security plan, one must be created. Our highly-trained experts will sit down with you to create a perfect response readiness plan for your organization. After speaking with you and your staff, reviewing your current vulnerabilities, and running thorough assessments on your hardware and software we can begin making an optimal cybersecurity outline for your cause.
- IT support. Oftentimes, the worst thing you can do when experiencing a cyberattack is not have the right personnel on your side. That’s why Klik Solutions is proud to uphold round-the-clock support every day of the week. No matter what time your system gets infiltrated, 4 PM on the 4th of July, we’ll have expert IT specialists waiting to offer your team ready response security.
- Employee security training. Let’s face it, most cyber vulnerabilities are exposed by employees or improperly protected endpoints. Because of this, we make it our mission to provide your team with the necessary learning and safety seminars it takes to create an impeccably safe cyber environment.
- Threat hunting specializations. If you’ve never heard of threat hunters, or have heard of it and simply don’t have the money, we’ve got a treat for you. At Klik Solutions, we offer our clients top-notch threat hunters and optimized security tools that enable risks to be found before too much devastation can occur. Don’t worry about the price, our third-party specialists allow you to gain fruitful protection at a fraction of in-house team costs.
- Incident-related technology reviews. Having a high-maintenance in-house security hierarchy to maintain can be crippling to all of your other necessary business functions. We try to make your life easier by assessing your current security processes and systems. After ensuring these aspects are working in favor of your cybersecurity best practices, the Klik team will simplify it in terms of usability as well.
Biorhythm of Annual Incident Response.Monitoring and maintaining your Incident Response standards year-round is a process. Klik Solutions uses these four stages to carry out the process.
- Planning. The preparation process can be the most crucial aspect of a successful security regimen. So, we take the time to carefully research and get to know your company and its best practices before we create your customized plan.
- Observation and examination. Once your best practices and compliance standards have been set in place, it is time to start identifying and analyzing prospective and active risks.
- Isolation and resolution. After the proper observation and analyzing procedures have been executed, our team will work relentlessly to contain and destroy these possible threats.
- After incident occurrences. Now that your system is clean, we can start monitoring your system for similar risks or new and up-and-coming attacks.
Talk to one of our experts